Hello you guys !
I decided to make make a new blog instead of the one I have on multiply.
this blog would be more a story of my self, and me and my self, and me again *sigh* then the kids, and hubby, and parents, sister, brother, in laws, some (tons of) stupidity I make during the days. to sum up, it's gonna be more on how I deal with people and everythings around me.while on multiply it's all about the kids and our special activities, especially on weekends.
so, tadaaaaaa, here it is.
Welcome. It's gonna be fun I guess.
xoxoxo
Dee Wimala
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- Dalam rangka Narsis (2)
- Emak2 dan Permasalahannya (5)
- Events (6)
- Fear (1)
- Make up Talk (3)
- Raya (11)
- Vacation (1)
- daily blahblah (30)
- family (16)
- personal life (16)
- shopping diary (4)
Popular Posts
-
So, Raya is now 5 years old. and he's getting really really good with words. pandai bersilat lidah pun Kalo ada orang bikin salah,...
-
Sigh Never really had to present something in a some kind of presentation. I usually always on the client side, so what i did was just dr...
-
Haiiiii Gimana puasanya ? udah ada yang bolong belommm? hayoooo...masa' kalah sama Andraa ? Andra walaupun umurnya baru 7 tahun, tapi s...
-
My Acid wash shawl is hereee... Yaaaaayyyy !! and, oh, the nautic blue fringe shawl is sooooo fabulous ! catch the pics of me wearing these ...
-
Gue lagi buru2 mau ngacir berangkat ke kantor ketika tiba2 Raya nyamperin dan ngomong : Raya : Ma, Memangnya kalo kita sudah menikah itu, d...
-
Well, I wanna write something about my mom tapi, untuk memulainya punnnn gue bingung. Mulai dari mana yak ? Nyokap gue terlalu ajaib,terlalu...
-
Hello you guys ! I decided to make make a new blog instead of the one I have on multiply. this blog would be more a story of my self, and me...
-
Conversation with Raia, my 3,5 years old son : Situasi : Mama lagi minum kopi Raia : Mama minum apa ? Mama : Minum kopi Raia : Kenapa minum ...
-
Hi, so few days ago, me, mamash and Andra accompanied my dad to attend his Family reunion during fasting break. Why HIS ? becos, I never rea...
-
Karena besok udah mau mudik, kalo - kalo gak sempet lagi ngoprek2 blogspot sebelom berangkat mudik.. Gue, Mamash, Andra dan Raia mau ngucapi...
0 komentar:
Post a Comment