CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Online Shopping !

I can't say i'm a shopaholic.
Well, yea, sometimes, for stuff I like such as make up & clothes
Noooowww, it's really hard to say NO to any kind of online shops i have found thru internet (Thanks Technology !)
Your head says NO but your heart is crying and beging you to sneek,pick, send email, and pay for some amount while waiting for the stuff you bought is coming *sigh*

ARGGGGHHHHH !

and here it is, ladies n gentlemen....
some stuff i bought for the past one month from online shop.




NARS Loose Powder, Sparkling Face Powder, Blush in Super Orgasm, and Blush in Outlaw - Thanks to Fashionesedaily and Neng Lita one of my buddy who never failed to get me into any kind of shopping. *nangis perih dalem ati*

another one...



meet my favorite shawl ever ! you guys should visit cottonink ..
.I Think I'm gonna buy some more...yyyaaayyy !

0 komentar:

Post a Comment