CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy 10th bday, Baby girl !





I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm
You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born
When you were in trouble that crooked little smile could melt my heart of stone
Now look at you, I've turned around and you've almost grown
Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand
But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half
That makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man
I know he'll say that he's in love
But between you and me
He won't be good enough

You're a beautiful baby from the outside in

Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again
Go on, take on this whole world
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl


( My Little Girl , song by : Tim McGraw )

 
Selamat ulang tahun , ya sayangnya Mamaa , am so insanely in love with you , baby girl, i can't help !!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment